Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rock climbing gear





My dad has been into rock climbing since the early 90s. I was not real excited to go rock climbing when I was younger because all I thought was if you fall you die. Later in my teens I started researchingrock climmbing and found out that there was protection from falling with things like harnesses, Ropes, belay devices, and cams. So know that I have found out that you wont die if you fall I have been obsessed with rock climbing. Since I usually dont have a partner to climb with all I use is rock climbing shoes and a chalk bag a free solo climb which if you fall you die or get injured....kind of an moronic right. Well know that my dad is ready to climb again he has a bunch of climbing gear to use so I wont die yeaaaaaaaaaaa. I cant wait to do some sport climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment